1. When she rose out of the stage and just stood there in her short hair glory and emitted wonderful rays of Beyoncé strength.
2. When her hair perfectly framed her giant singing mouth while notes of perfection rung out into the world.
3. When she made this face and you just knew that her and her new hair meant BUSINESS.
4. When her golden locks fell from her little mouse hat thing and it was perfect.
5. When she slapped her perfect Beyoncé ass and her hair swept across her face and nobody — NOBODY — could handle any of it.
Guy on the right is like JESUS GIVE ME STRENGTH.
6. When her hair shone almost as brightly as her sparkly purple jumpsuit.
7. Then when she walked out in this outfit and looked perfect and her hair swept across her chin and caressed her perfect face.
8. When she swung her hair so hard, her backup dancers felt the residual force of her energy and were forced to turn away.
9. When she looked over her shoulder and those tiny strands of short Beyoncé hair licked her beautiful cheeks.
10. When she kicked in her heels and her hair just kinda swept back in admiration of her godlike abilities.
11. When her hair tried to be a part of her Beyoncé smile.
12. When she belted out in her black superhero outfit and you could appreciate it all in its perfect Beyoncé glory.
13. When she was in the middle of this diva sandwich…
14. And even though she had the shortest hair, she still brought Beyoncé diva realness.
15. When she stood there like this and everybody wondered how a being could cut off her beautiful flowing hair and still be so flawless.
16. When she writhed on her piano in her sparkly purple jumpsuit and her hair knew to get out of the way and let her do her thing.
17. When she smiled and her hair was like, “YAAASSS, Beyoncé.”
18. When a single strand blew across her face and everything looked so real.
19. Then when she got down on the ground like this and her hair swept away and everything was perfect.
20. When it swept up into her face and her and the hair became one powerful being.
21. When she had that face that was like, “Y’all, I told you this hair was gonna work out.”
- Hidden-camera videos depicting abortion doctors discussing the use of fetal organs for research were deceptively edited to mislead viewers, analysis shows. ›
- Reporters across the U.S. are posting #WeStandWithWDBJ tributes on social media following Wednesday's on-air killing of two journalists. ›
- It's hip to not be square: Instagram's latest update will let you upload landscape and portrait photos 📷 ›