1. In case you need a reminder, these are the super fine gentlemen of the Warwick University Rowing Club and stars of the 2014 Warwick Rowing men’s calendar.
2. For the fifth year in a row, the rowing team has stripped down for the club’s calendar, donating a portion of the proceeds to its charity Sport Allies, which fights homophobia and bullying.
The rowing team will launch Sport Allies with help from the U.K. charity EACH (Educational Action Challenging Homophobia), along with funding from the calendar. According to the project, “The efforts aims to support young people to define and express themselves, particularly in relation to their sexuality, without fear of prejudice.”
3. And this year’s calendar was a massive success… the first printing sold out in just three weeks.
5. The fine gentleman of the Warwick Rowing Club are releasing a 55-minute behind-the-scenes look at the making of the whole thing…
6. I REPEAT: FIFTY-FIVE MINUTES OF ALL OF THIS GETTIN’ MADE. FOR CHARITY.
7. Which means this naked behind-the-scenes giggling is all for good.
8. This naked ball holding in a field is all for stopping bullying.
9. And whatever is happening here… is happening for a very good, totally fine reason.
10. Plus, there’s a whole lotta naked interviewing in the bushes.
12. Naked sittin’ NEXT to boats.
13. Naked sittin’ on a pile of hay.
14. Naked checkin’ one another out and rubbing.
15. All for a good cause.
16. FOR CHARITY.
17. So you can watch all 55 minutes of this and not feel guilty at all because you’re HELPING.
18. THIS IS IMPORTANT.
19. THIS IS ALL FOR SOMETHING GOOD.
20. IT’S FINE TO WATCH IT OVER AND OVER.
21. Also, you’ll get to hear them speak in their beautiful British accents while they squirt one another in the face with water bottles.
22. And there’s a dog.
24. And, if you really need one last reason, there are butts.
- The South Carolina Senate is debating a bill calling for the removal of the Confederate battle flag from statehouse grounds.
- More than 1 million people are expected to attend Pope Francis' mass in Ecuador on Monday.