This is Aaron Tveit, who is technically ALWAYS charming and seductive…
BUT, that indisputable fact aside, these moments are by far the MOST seductive and charming…
1. When he played Enjolras, the sexy revolutionary student in “Les Misérables”…
It’s pronounced AHN-juhl-rahs. I don’t know, it’s French. Aaron really does a better job of explaining it.
3. And stared down the barrel of a gun all seriously like this.
4. Whenever his hair was literally perfect…
8. When he took this deep breath onstage in his underwear.
11. When he got tatted for his bad boy role in “Rent.”
13. When he wore these adorable glasses and also had all this scruff.
16. When he made this face.
20. When he jazz-handed himself.
28. AND WHEN THEY WERE BASICALLY APOCALYPTICALLY ADORABLE.
In my mind, this is real life. But it actually only happened in the movie, “Howl.”
29. When he thrust his hips and made this face.
30. When this deep, contemplative moment happened.
thinkin’ bout butts, probably.