2. The dog that’s oddly caught up in telling you about his weird talents.
3. The “cool dog” who wants you to do something uncomfortable.
5. The dog that’s clearly never been on a date or out into the world ever before.
8. The dog that’s overly obsessed with his own unsettling fetishes.
9. The dog that tried something fun once and now he just can’t stop thinking about it.
11. The dog that looks nice but is actually into some pretty weird shit.
12. The dog that thinks it’s funny to share every disgusting detail of his day-to-day life.
14. The dog who can’t seem to shake some repressed memories.
In The News Today
- Takaaki Kajita and Arthur McDonald have won the Nobel Prize in physics for their discovery that neutrinos have mass. ›
- Russia is reportedly preparing to send ground troops to aid Syria's campaign against rebel forces. ›
- Grace Lee Boggs, Detroit activist and civil rights pioneer, has died at the age of 100, according to the Boggs Center. ›