1. The dog that’s just way too forward way too fast.
2. The dog that’s oddly caught up in telling you about his weird talents.
3. The “cool dog” who wants you to do something uncomfortable.
4. The dog that seems a little caught up in his own interests.
5. The dog that’s clearly never been on a date or out into the world ever before.
6. The overly confident but emotionally unstable bro dog.
8. The dog that’s overly obsessed with his own unsettling fetishes.
9. The dog that tried something fun once and now he just can’t stop thinking about it.
10. The overly-protective-of-his-shitty-belongings dog.
11. The dog that looks nice but is actually into some pretty weird shit.
12. The dog that thinks it’s funny to share every disgusting detail of his day-to-day life.
14. The dog who can’t seem to shake some repressed memories.
16. The dog that’s a little consumed with his own manliness.
- Robert L. Dear was identified as the suspected gunman in a fatal shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. Here's what you need to know. ›
- Speaking of climate change, can you pass this basic quiz about it? ›