1. When they rose from the stage and you could just barely see their shadows.
2. And then when they turned around and you could just see their shadows slightly better.
3. When they all started dancing together but it wasn’t really together.
4. When Lance and JC were like, “HEY!”
5. And Joey and Chris were like, “HEY! WE’RE ALSO HERE.”
6. Then when they kept kinda dancing with each other.
7. Then when they shimmied right then left.
8. When they all leaned with Justin.
9. Then ran to the left and posed.
10. Then jumped around some more.
11. Then did the “Bye, Bye, Bye” jump.
12. Then when they kinda just pumped around like this.
13. When they swayed like this.
14. Then did the “Bye, Bye, Bye” move one more time just for good measure.
15. And then they all stomped and Justin was like, “OK, guys that was fun, but it’s over.”
16. And then when he spread his arms and was like, “No, really. Guys, that was it.”
17. Then when he turned around to the rest of NSYNC and was like, “Thanks, guys. It’s over now,” even though JC kept trying to sing.
18. And then Justin walked into the crowd and it was literally over. That was it.
Thank you, NSYNC, for your time.
Here Are Today's Top Stories
- [Dominica Prime Minister Roosevelt Skerrit said that Tropical Storm Erika killed 20 people there, and set the island back 20 years from the damage. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/stephaniemcneal/at-least-5-people-are-missing-after-tropical-storm-erika-thr)
- [Police are investigating the death of Jamycheal Mitchell, 24, who was arrested months ago in Virginia for allegedly stealing about $5 worth of groceries. He was found dead in his jail cell last week. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/jimdalrympleii/black-man-held-for-months-for-stealing-5-worth-of-snacks-fou)
- Owen Labrie was found not guilty of felony sexual assault charges stemming from a 15-year-old former student's accusations that he raped her at St. Paul's School. ›