Check out all the best of 2013
1. These puppies whose tandem fall inspired a million awws.
2. This roving roomba villain who terrorized a nation.
3. This dog who braved the ferocious attention of her adoring fans.
4. This dog who bumped it pretty hard in his imaginary club.
6. This dog who proved to be the most masterful at hide-and-seek.
7. This dog who was more surprised than anything else this whole year.
8. This dog who endured minutes of agonizing comfort between the couch cushions.
9. And this pug whose cry for help rung from coast to coast.
10. This dog who fought the most valiant fight with this villainous bowl.
11. And this dog who’s probably still fighting this valiant fight with this villainous shadow.
13. This dog whose brave dance-floor moves inspired a musical revolution.
17. This pug who saw something — SOMETHING — that none of us will ever believe.
18. This dog whose excitement about the morning paper was more important than any news that day.
22. This dog who was horrifically confused by this disruption in his day.
29. This awkward dog who could not handle this tiny piece of food.
35. This dog who taught us about showing our grumpy friends some love.
36. And this dog who taught us about enduring unwanted advances.
37. This dog whose excitement proved to be his biggest downfall.
40. This dog who learned you only need a slope and gravity to have fun.
41. This dog who danced for her life and still got left outside.
43. These dogs who tried to teach this baby the most perfect way to crawl.
44. This dog whose endless spinning will never stop being inspiring.
45. This puppy who may be the happiest, most fluffy dog of all time.
46. This dog whose butt shuffling was by far the most important shuffle of the year.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Two bomb attacks in the central Nigerian city of Jos have killed at least 44 people.