The Cuban capital of Havana welcomed hundreds of people from around the world to its annual Fall Canine Expo, a four-day competition featuring more than 50 breeds of dogs. And basically all of them were super fab.
2. These three fab chihuahuas named Petite, Legrand and Lentille (from left to right).
5. This Afghan dog named Samantha, who’s wearing a cap to keep her ears clean before the show.
6. These two chihuahuas.
7. These two galgos dogs.
8. This seasonal chihuahua named Pulgar.
9. This dalmatian.
10. This bushy Afghan hound named Abel.
12. This german shepherd.
13. These two.
14. This fab pekingese named Belle.
15. These three.
16. This bichon habanero dog named April Ferher.
17. This dog.
18. And this chow chow dog named Paco, who won a prize in the puppy category.
- Hillary Clinton and Bernie Sanders clashed on immigration, Obama, and Kissinger (!) in Thursday's Democratic debate. We have a recap for you 🇺🇸
- NYPD Officer Peter Liang was found guilty of manslaughter in the 2014 shooting of Akai Gurley, an unarmed black man.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.