1. Step 1: Find a good, robust sleeping pig. His belly should be round enough to slide off of.
2. Step 2: Jump from the ground onto the pig.
3. Step 3: Jump from the pig onto the ground.
4. Step 4: Jump from one side of the pig to the other side of the pig.
5. Step 5: Fall off the pig. He’s a pig. He doesn’t care if you fall. Just be careful.
6. Step 6: Jump all over that nasty pig. Right on top of him. He won’t even notice you’re there. Just go to town.
7. Step 7: Gently dismount from the pig and go about your otherwise wonderful life as an excited baby goat.
8. Great work. Don’t forget to congratulate yourself on a pig-jumping job well done.
(via this video of a pygmy goat jumping on a big pig)
- Bernie Sanders and Donald Trump have won the New Hampshire primaries for the Democratic and Republican nominations 🇺🇸
- The Supreme Court put on hold President Obama's climate change plan, which aims to curb carbon dioxide emissions from power plants.
- And thank the Force: Disney's profits hit an all-time high of $2.9 billion after the latest *Star Wars* film release ✨💰