1. ATTENTION WORLD: Here it is, the sequel to Rebecca Black’s “Friday,” performed by the Queen herself.
2. TO RECAP EVERYTHING WE’VE JUST SEEN: We have day-after-Friday Rebecca on a couch.
3. HER “GOTTA HAVE MY BOWL” BOWL OF CEREAL.
4. BLOWING AWAY PEOPLE AT A PARTY WITH SUNGLASSES.
5. REBECCA DANCING.
6. A MILEY CYRUS LOOK-A-LIKE DANCING.
7. A HOTDOG DANCING.
8. A NAKED INFLATABLE SANTA CLAUS GETTING KISSED.
9. AND BASICALLY EVERYTHING THAT “FRIDAY” WAS AND A WHOLE LOT MORE.
10. Here it is one more time because you know you have to re-watch it.
Full-time Beyoncé and writer for BFF at BuzzFeed. His work for BuzzFeed is now (mostly) on Twitter, Tumblr and @YrBFF
Here Are The Top Stories
- The U.S. will release Israeli spy Jonathan Pollard after 30 years. The move isn't tied to the Iran nuclear deal, American officials say.
- Officials released new footage proving Sandra Bland was "alive and well" when her mugshot was taken. The release aims to counter social media rumors that she was deceased in the photo.
- The NFL has upheld Patriots quarterback Tom Brady's four-game suspension for his alleged involvement with the deflation of footballs 🏈