1. ATTENTION WORLD: Here it is, the sequel to Rebecca Black’s “Friday,” performed by the Queen herself.
2. TO RECAP EVERYTHING WE’VE JUST SEEN: We have day-after-Friday Rebecca on a couch.
3. HER “GOTTA HAVE MY BOWL” BOWL OF CEREAL.
4. BLOWING AWAY PEOPLE AT A PARTY WITH SUNGLASSES.
5. REBECCA DANCING.
6. A MILEY CYRUS LOOK-A-LIKE DANCING.
7. A HOTDOG DANCING.
8. A NAKED INFLATABLE SANTA CLAUS GETTING KISSED.
9. AND BASICALLY EVERYTHING THAT “FRIDAY” WAS AND A WHOLE LOT MORE.
10. Here it is one more time because you know you have to re-watch it.
Full-time Beyoncé and writer for BFF at BuzzFeed. His work for BuzzFeed is now (mostly) on Twitter, Tumblr and @YrBFF
Here Are The Top Stories
- Two University of Cincinnati officers who arrived on scene shortly after Samuel Dubose was fatally shot have been placed on leave, and their body camera footage has been released.
- An ultra-Orthodox man stabbed six people at Jerusalem's gay pride parade on Thursday.
- Atlanta police are searching for two white men who were caught on security cameras placing Confederate flags at a historic church.