1. ATTENTION WORLD: Here it is, the sequel to Rebecca Black’s “Friday,” performed by the Queen herself.
2. TO RECAP EVERYTHING WE’VE JUST SEEN: We have day-after-Friday Rebecca on a couch.
3. HER “GOTTA HAVE MY BOWL” BOWL OF CEREAL.
4. BLOWING AWAY PEOPLE AT A PARTY WITH SUNGLASSES.
5. REBECCA DANCING.
6. A MILEY CYRUS LOOK-A-LIKE DANCING.
7. A HOTDOG DANCING.
8. A NAKED INFLATABLE SANTA CLAUS GETTING KISSED.
9. AND BASICALLY EVERYTHING THAT “FRIDAY” WAS AND A WHOLE LOT MORE.
10. Here it is one more time because you know you have to re-watch it.
In The News Today
- Rowan County, Kentucky, issued several marriage licenses today, but their validity is being questioned because jailed clerk Kim Davis's name isn't on them. ›
- After mounting pressure from other European countries, Britain will accept thousands more refugees from UN camps bordering Syria. ›
- U.S. Vice President Joe Biden said he isn't sure he has the "emotional energy" to run for president. ›