1. This is Nick.
2. Nick is a two-time U.S. Olympic runner and all-around super fast and cool guy.
3. At the 2013 World Athletics Championships in Moscow, he dedicated his silver medal to his LGBT friends and openly criticized Russia’s “gay propaganda” law.
“Whether you’re gay, straight, black, white, we all deserve the same rights,” he said.
4. And he’s been an all-around vocal supporter for LGBT rights.
5. Plus — and this is very important — Nick is also super adorable and gorgeous and beautiful.
8. And he wears running shorts that look like this.
10. HE WEARS JORTS.
And his legs look better than your legs will EVER look in jorts.
13. And despite his burrito-eating, this is what he and his butt look like while running.
17. He has a 6-year-old rabbit named Mortimer T.R. Symmonds and they are best friends.
T.R. stands for “The Rabbit.” Actually.
18. He looks perfect posing next to a cactus in the middle of the desert.
20. Basically, he just looks perfect wading in shallow water.
21. And jumping really high.
22. And standing there and caressing his wonderful hairless legs.
- Senate Democrats have secured enough votes to uphold the Iran nuclear deal when Congress votes on it later this month. ›
- A new study says there are 3 trillion trees on Earth — much more than previously thought. But we're losing them fast 🌳 ›
- The U.S. Army says it's removing restrictions on women attending Ranger School. Two soldiers became the first women to graduate from the school last month. ›