1. This is Nick.
2. Nick is a two-time U.S. Olympic runner and all-around super fast and cool guy.
3. At the 2013 World Athletics Championships in Moscow, he dedicated his silver medal to his LGBT friends and openly criticized Russia’s “gay propaganda” law.
“Whether you’re gay, straight, black, white, we all deserve the same rights,” he said.
4. And he’s been an all-around vocal supporter for LGBT rights.
5. Plus — and this is very important — Nick is also super adorable and gorgeous and beautiful.
8. And he wears running shorts that look like this.
10. HE WEARS JORTS.
And his legs look better than your legs will EVER look in jorts.
13. And despite his burrito-eating, this is what he and his butt look like while running.
17. He has a 6-year-old rabbit named Mortimer T.R. Symmonds and they are best friends.
T.R. stands for “The Rabbit.” Actually.
18. He looks perfect posing next to a cactus in the middle of the desert.
20. Basically, he just looks perfect wading in shallow water.
21. And jumping really high.
22. And standing there and caressing his wonderful hairless legs.
- Three scientists who developed treatments against parasites have won the 2015 Nobel Prize in Physiology or Medicine. ›
- Doctors Without Borders says it will leave the Afghan city of Kunduz after airstrikes killed 22 people at its hospital there on Saturday. ›
- At least three people have died in South Carolina due to severe rainfall. More than 11 inches of rain fell on the city in 48 hours. ›