1. This is Nick.
2. Nick is a two-time U.S. Olympic runner and all-around super fast and cool guy.
3. At the 2013 World Athletics Championships in Moscow, he dedicated his silver medal to his LGBT friends and openly criticized Russia’s “gay propaganda” law.
“Whether you’re gay, straight, black, white, we all deserve the same rights,” he said.
4. And he’s been an all-around vocal supporter for LGBT rights.
5. Plus — and this is very important — Nick is also super adorable and gorgeous and beautiful.
8. And he wears running shorts that look like this.
10. HE WEARS JORTS.
And his legs look better than your legs will EVER look in jorts.
13. And despite his burrito-eating, this is what he and his butt look like while running.
14. And this is what they look like picking up hay.
17. He has a 6-year-old rabbit named Mortimer T.R. Symmonds and they are best friends.
T.R. stands for “The Rabbit.” Actually.
18. He looks perfect posing next to a cactus in the middle of the desert.
20. Basically, he just looks perfect wading in shallow water.
21. And jumping really high.
22. And standing there and caressing his wonderful hairless legs.
23. He’s adorable while reading fine literature.
26. He is amazing and beautiful and likes ice cream.
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. ›
- And watch a man react to the modern world after spending 44 years in prison. ›