Hurricane Sandy is already leaving much of the East Coast underwater. If past floods are any indication, your local newscaster is most likely strapping on his waders and getting into the deep end… FOR JOURNALISM!
2. It starts with getting the feet wet.
(Images from May 2011 newscasts on Mississippi flooding)
3. Then the knees.
6. Belly button.
9. CNN is already sending its reporters into the depths.
13. Dear reporters: GET INSIDE!
(H/T to The Daily Show for gathering some of the news footage from 2011)
- Police in Athens used pepper spray on protesters two days ahead of Greece's major bailout vote.
- A medical helicopter crashed in Colorado. The crash killed the pilot and injured two crew members.