1. First of all — and this is extremely important — Fabio’s name is Fabio.
2. He is a 27-year-old tennis player and currently the number 15 ranked player in the world and number one ranked player in Italy, his home country.
8. This month, he took out his butt for Cosmopolitan magazine to raise awareness for male cancer, which means he’s not only hot but he’s hot FOR A CAUSE.
18. And also bringing a generally flawfree eyebrow and smile and cheek game.
21. Modeling shirtless in this sprinkler thing.
22. Modeling shirtless in this sprinkler thing while standing up.
24. Shirtlessly throwing his shirt at people.
27. He’s blessed this dolphin with the ride of its life.
29. He’s blessed this water bottle with his gaping mouth and tongue.
30. And he’s blessed every inch of this tennis racket.
31. Basically, he is a fine Italian tennis god who looks great doing everything and also he’s really nice and funny and will probably be your friend.
32. He is the epitome of grace and beauty and statuesque Italian godliness.
- Former Virginia Gov. Jim Gilmore is dropping out of the race for the Republican presidential nomination. He got 133 votes in New Hampshire.
- MLB issued its first-ever lifetime ban for performance enhancing drugs to New York Mets' Jenrry Mejia.
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz.