1. Always dramatically announce absolutely every entrance.
2. And reserve a special announcement for your best assets.
3. Don’t let other people define who you are.
8. Even though maybe sometimes you come on a little too strong.
12. Unless they’re complimenting you. Then they can say whatever they want.
14. And question things you’re not sure about.
15. Never give up because you will eventually find your way.
16. Feel good about the fact that you’re better than everybody around you.
20. Never forget that you are, and will always be, the best thing that ever happened to everybody around you.
24. Everything is always, without fail, about you.
26. Learn as many skills as you can. You never know when they’ll come in handy.
29. And never hesitate to hand out compliments when they’re deserved.
31. There’s pretty much never a time when you shouldn’t be sarcastic.
35. But when things get bad, understand that a tummy bump will always make things better.
39. Be inspired.
41. Don’t dance around a subject.
42. It’s pretty much always best to just get straight to the point.
43. And, of course, never EVER pretend to be anybody you’re not.
Also follow this amazing Will & Grace Tumblr for every fabulous Jack moment.
- The South Carolina Senate voted to remove the Confederate battle flag from statehouse grounds. The bill still must be passed by the House.
- Greece has a new finance minister after Yanis Varoufakis resigned on Monday following the country's "no" vote on austerity measures tied to further bailout funds.
- More than 1 million people are expected to attend Pope Francis' mass in Ecuador on Monday.