7. Look at its milky creaminess
(Even Paula Deen loves milkshakes. This is her own malted creation.)
8. Let’s pause and consider how boring vanilla is
Seriously, vanilla. You’re not even trying.
9. And then go right back to chocolate, ‘cause chocolate’s where it’s AT
11. Throw a little Twix pieces on top
Make this bad boy yourself.
15. Maybe some malt balls?
It’s called a Stoney Chocolate Milkshake. And it’s awesome.
21. Maybe mix it up with a little Chocolate Cherry Buttermilk
And obviously an OREO. (And some other yummy stuff).
23. Garnish with a delicate banana slice
Who doesn’t love bananas and chocolate?
24. Throw a few sweet red cherries in there
Cherry Chocolate awesomeness.
27. And, of course, flake it with EVEN MORE chocolate
Indulge your chocoholism.
28. Toss on some sprinkles and maybe a few toasted almond slices
(This one’s a Chocolate Lover’s Skinny Milkshake, so you can consume ALL OF IT and still feel awesome.)