1. They start WAY too early with their smothering love.
GIRL, you are THIRTEEN. SIT DOWN.
2. And they usually have absolutely no idea what’s going on.
3. They commemorate every mundane moment with cheesy displays of affection.
9. You want to tell them how you really feel. But you hold back.
13. Of course, one of them is always more excited than the other. Which is sad.
14. You feel obligated to indulge in their uncomfortable endearments.
15. Their statuses make you feel weird about what their love actually means.
23. Even though they’ll probably end up being like every other couple, which is awful and the worst and everybody should just stop.
But really. I wish you all the best.
Full-time Beyoncé and writer for BFF at BuzzFeed. His work for BuzzFeed is now (mostly) on Twitter, Tumblr and @YrBFF
Here Are The Top Stories
- Dylann Roof pleaded not guilty to federal hate crime charges in the Charleston church massacre.