12. You can wear those slippers you can never wear to the office.
13. You can laugh at all your friends who had to go to work.
14. Because you didn’t have to brave traffic to get to the office.
16. If you get a little tired, you can take a nap whenever you want.
Nobody will know!
20. You can guiltlessly gorge yourself on pizza.
None of your co-workers have to know!
- U.S. President Barack Obama visited Oregon on Friday to meet with victims' families after last week's deadly campus shooting. Gun-rights activists protested his visit. ›
- The U.S. ended its $500 million program that trains and equips Syrian rebels in their fight against ISIS. ›
- A judge halted all eight scheduled executions in Arkansas. Inmates are challenging a law allowing the state to keep the source of its execution drugs a secret. ›