4. You can leave that tie and briefcase in the closet…
10. Watch some TV.
(while you work, of course.)
12. You can wear those slippers you can never wear to the office.
13. You can laugh at all your friends who had to go to work.
14. Because you didn’t have to brave traffic to get to the office.
15. You didn’t even have to go outside into the cold.
16. If you get a little tired, you can take a nap whenever you want.
Nobody will know!
18. You can go outside for a sec and play in the leaves.
20. You can guiltlessly gorge yourself on pizza.
None of your co-workers have to know!
21. Of course, you might have to work a little bit…
- Thousands of rallies for climate change action were held around the world ahead of the United Nations climate talks in Paris.›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And Adele's "25" has sold a record 3.38 million copies in the U.S. in its first full week, Nielsen Music reported 🎤🏆 ›