1. First off, because she generally looked flawless and OWNED the red carpet…
3. And because she threw an arrow at Ryan Seacrest.
6. Because Will Ferrell and Kristen Wiig presented her Golden Globe and it was all perfect.
7. BECAUSE SHE BEAT MERYL.
Actually a flawless reference to The First Wives Club.
8. Because she thanked Harvey Weinstein for killing someone.
9. Because she gave love to Bradley Cooper who was all like AWWWW.
12. Because she literally had no idea what was happening backstage in front of the press.
14. Because she knows how awkward everything about the Golden Globes is.
- Tunisia's president declared a state of emergency a week after a deadly terror attack on a beach hotel.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- Matt Stonie won the 2015 Nathan's Famous hot dog eating contest, beating 8-time champion Joey Chestnut ☀️??