1. First off, because she generally looked flawless and OWNED the red carpet…
3. And because she threw an arrow at Ryan Seacrest.
6. Because Will Ferrell and Kristen Wiig presented her Golden Globe and it was all perfect.
7. BECAUSE SHE BEAT MERYL.
Actually a flawless reference to The First Wives Club.
8. Because she thanked Harvey Weinstein for killing someone.
9. Because she gave love to Bradley Cooper who was all like AWWWW.
12. Because she literally had no idea what was happening backstage in front of the press.
14. Because she knows how awkward everything about the Golden Globes is.
- Thai police have issued two new arrest warrants as the search widens for the suspects behind Bangkok's deadly shrine bombing. ›
- Wes Craven, who directed "Scream" and "A Nightmare on Elm Street," has died of brain cancer. He was 76. ›
- For the first time in history, there are three major hurricanes in the Pacific east of the International Dateline at the same time. ›