1. Tammy and the T-Rex
This movie’s so bad it doesn’t even have a Wikipedia page. It’s about a guy who was murdered, but his brain is transplanted into an animatronic dinosaur. (Fun fact: This is one of Denise Richards’ first films. She plays the girl, not the T-Rex.)
2. Theodore Rex
The studio realized this was too horrible to release in theaters, so this one was straight to video.
3. Adventures in Dinosaur City
Adventures in Dinosaur City is about three kids who get sucked in to the universe of their favorite TV show.
4. Unknown Island (1948)
5. The Lost World (1960)
The filmmakers decided to create dinosaurs by gluing plastic horns, frills, and sails to iguanas, monitor lizards, and caymans. The result was absolutely awful.
This is the Holy grail …. A man turns into a human-sized T-Rex. More ugly dinosaurs at The Swedish Bed!
- The fire at a South Carolina black church late Tuesday night wasn't arson, according to a preliminary investigation.
- The U.S. and Cuba have agreed to open embassies in Washington and Havana as they restore diplomatic ties after more than 50 years.
- Greece has become the first developed country to miss a debt payment to the International Monetary Fund.
- The U.S. has defeated Germany 2-0 in the Women's World Cup semis. Team USA will play Japan or England in the final ⚽️