2. According to Wikipedia they’re in season from September to February!
4. But there’s actually a really easy way to get those suckers out. Start by cutting the pomegranate in half.
5. Squeeze the pomegranate a few times, then tap the back of the fruit with a wooden spoon into a strainer.
6. You’ll need to tap vigorously, but all of the seeds will fall out.
8. Pomegranate seeds are great in salads, but amazing in sandwiches. Like this pomegranate and peanut butter sandwich.
9. Or these pomegranate and arugula sandwiches, with a goat cheese and olive oil spread.
12. Wanna take your chicken salad sandwich to another level? Add pomegranate seeds!
13. Fried egg, kale, and pomegranate? Fuck ya.
Check out the recipe here
14. Parsley, bell pepper, and onion lying around? Put it between bread with some pomegranate seeds.
16. Pomegranates are so versatile, they even go with steak!
18. Or even in a pita with cucumber and tofu.
Get the recipe here
19. You could turn them into a jelly and spread it on pretty much any sandwich.
- Sierra Leone is investigating a new Ebola death after a woman who was believed to be the country's last known case was discharged from the hospital last week. ›
- A white supremacist has been found guilty of capital murder in the shooting deaths of three people at two Jewish facilities in Kansas last year. ›
- The U.S. Supreme Court says a Kentucky county must issue marriage licenses while its clerk appeals a ruling in a lawsuit from three same-sex couples against her "no marriage licenses" policy. ›