1. 1. Beet and pomegranate red velvet cupcakes
2. 2. Gingersnap cookies
Brown sugar and molasses give these cookies color and flavor.
3. 3. Carrot cake with walnut cream cheese frosting
A bit of citrus and a couple of spices give this cake an amazing winter flavor.
4. 4. Coconut sugar cookies
Use this cookie recipe and decorate with vegan icing, coconut flakes, and dried fruit.
6. 6. Super easy banana corn muffins
The riper the bananas the better! Recipe here.
7. 7. Chocolate, zucchini, basil, and raspberry cake
With a raw chocolate avocado icing. Recipe here.
9. 9. Pumpkin cranberry cornbread
11. 11. Gingerbread cake (in a jar)
Individual servings of heaven. Recipe here.
12. 12. Pumpkin bundt cakes
Drizzled with a 2 ingredient glaze. Recipe here.
13. 13. Cranberry bread
Make sure to use the flax egg option in this recipe.
14. 14. Gingerbread cookies
15. 15. No egg, eggnog cupcakes
Made with soy eggnog. Recipe here.
16. 16. Almond and dried cranberry cookie bites
Crisp on the outside, chewy on the inside. Recipe here.
19. 19. Anise biscotti
No egg replacer needed with this straight forward recipe.
20. 20. Chocolate peanut butter pretzel tartlets
Just 7 ingredients in this easy recipe.
22. 22. Savory pumpkin almond twists
Seasoned with an italian herb blend or poultry seasoning (which is actually vegan).
23. 23. Pear polenta muffins
Flavored with a bit of cinnamon.
24. 24. Zucchini date brownie bites
25. 25. Chocolate peppermint cookie sandwiches
Chocolate cookies and a yummy peppermint filling. Recipe here.
27. 27. Strawberry banana muffins
Great for breakfast, or topped with coconut whipped cream for dessert. Recipe here.
29. 29. Sugar free pistachio date cookie slices
Dates are naturally sweet so you don’t need any sugar in this recipe.
30. 30. Sweet potato biscuits
Flavored with a hint of nutmeg. Recipe here.
32. 32. Egg nog biscuits
Use non dairy eggnog instead of milk to transform basic biscuits into a seasonal treat.
34. 34. Chocolate cherry ice cream sandwiches
Coconut cherry ice cream between chocolate cookies? Yum.
35. 35. Pumpkin cheesecake
36. 36. Gingerbread biscotti
Made with a combination of sorghum, tapioca, and chickpea flours.
37. 37. Mint chocolate pinwheel cookies
Mint and chocolate. A timeless combination.
41. 41. Salted carmel cupcakes
Be sure to follow the gluten free option with this recipe.
42. 42. Apple molasses cookies
A dash of black pepper gives these cookies an extra kick.
44. 44. Grilled peach gingersnap pie
Made with fresh grilled peaches.
46. 46. Gingerbread donuts
With a yummy “buttercream” frosting. Recipe here.
47. 47. Chocolate cupcakes with mint avocado icing
48. 48. Apple of my eye pie
Delicious when served with non dairy vanilla ice cream. Recipe here.