1. Basic homemade mayonnaise
It’s crazy easy to make mayonnaise, just eggs, oil, vinegar and seasoning. Recipe here.
2. Roasted tomato taco sauce
Tomatoes, peppers, and chives seasoned with garlic, cumin, and chili powder. Recipe here.
3. Easy ketchup
A little tomato paste, vinegar, brown sugar, and seasonings is all you need! Recipe here.
4. Raw indian spiced mustard
Soak yellow mustard seeds in water for a few days, then blend them with spices and a few other ingredients. Recipe here.
5. Crunchy pickle relish
Make sure you start with libby cucumbers. Recipe here.
7. Vegan grape seed mayonnaise
Made from flax seeds, almond milk, vinegar, and grape seed oil. Recipe here.
8. Olive tapenade
Ready in less than five minutes. Recipe here.
9. Dairy free ranch dressing
Made from a soaked cashew base. Recipe here.
10. Raw chocolate hazelnut spread
Go for the raw version, or toast your hazelnuts for extra flavor. Recipe here.
11. Sun dried tomato ketchup
A bold twist on the traditional ketchup flavor profile. Recipe here.
13. Vegan thousand island dressing
Made from soaked cashews and sun dried tomatoes. Recipe here.
14. Tartar sauce
If you want to keep it totally homemade then start by whipping up some mayonnaise to use as a base. Recipe here.
15. Pimento cheese spread
Just sharp cheddar, pimentos, greek yogurt, and mayonnaise. Recipe here.
16. Chipotle ranch
Spice up your next salad with a chipotle ranch. Recipe here.
17. Red pepper, shallot, and coffee BBQ sauce
With a jalapeno for some heat, plus coffee, cumin, white pepper, and liquid smoke for am amazing and deep flavor. Recipe here.
18. Leek confit
Crazy good on toasted baguette, and surprisingly easy to make. Recipe here.
19. Sour cream substitute
Great for times when you’re in a pinch and can’t make it to the store. Just combine heavy cream, lemon juice, and salt. Recipe here.
- Dylann Roof wants to plead guilty to the charges against him in the Charleston church shooting, his attorney said, but a judge entered a not guilty plea for him on Friday.
- Beijing will host the 2022 Winter Olympics, becoming the first city to host both the summer and winter games.