Imagine what a shock it would be if Hillary announced Kris as her running mate at the DNC convention.
Hear me out…
3. She supports medical marijuana.
Nothing says classy like taking your Chanel backpack bong shopping.
4. And LGBT rights.
“I think it’s about love. That’s what I believe.”
5. Though she married a Republican, Kris considers herself more liberal and is a fan of Obama.
“I do like Obama. Bruce loves Fox News. We’re politically opposites. He’s very Republican, but I am more liberal.”
6. Some might even call her a feminist.
Heck, some people legitimately consider Kim a feminist role model.
7. She’s the kinda gal you’d apparently want to have around if there was a natural emergency.
8. She’s a sexy, vibrant woman who isn’t afraid to take risks for art.
9. But still looks to Jesus to keep her grounded.
Gotta appeal to the Christian vote!
11. She’d support free Wi-Fi nationwide. No exceptions.
12. She knows how to curb spending.
13. While always finding ways to increase revenue.
14. She’s already prepping Kim for a career in politics.
“Actually, Kim would be amazing at holding office, because she’s so smart and she’s got the kind of personality that she can handle something like that.”
17. And she’d be great at negotiating with international leaders.
- Greece will decide on Sunday whether they will accept austerity measures as a condition of a bailout that may stave off an imminent financial and economic crisis.
- Some 150 migrants stranded in the French city of Calais stormed the Channel Tunnel in an attempt to make it to British territory.
- It took a while, but an English national soccer team has finally defeated Germany in a major tournament. England took third place with a 1-0 win over the top-ranked German team in the FIFA Women's World Cup ⚽️
- Chile defeated Argentina on penalties to win the Copa America tournament. It's the first ever trophy for Chile in the 99 years of the Copa ⚽️