1. So, with movies like The Great Gatsby and shows like Downton Abbey, the 1920s are really “in” right now…
2. Which is totally cool. I get it. But the 1890s need some love too. So, for your viewing pleasure, here are some Gosling and early Chris O’Donnell level pieces of eye candy:
Just two scholars… scholaring about…
3. Hey Girl… Just because my blazer buttons has four buttons, doesn’t mean I have to use them
4. We play symphonies on heart strings…
5. Ooh Girl… How you get in them petticoats?
6. Swag runs in this family.
7. 1890s fashion advice? A.B.R.F.O. - Always Be Ready For the Opera
9. The vinyl record was invented in 1888… These guys perfected the album cover soon after
10. Contestants for the Bachelorette circa 1895
11. He could keep you warm on a cold night on the heath…
12. In Conclusion:
13. The 1890s Had Style… Mad Style.
Here Are The Top Stories
- Nicholas Winton, who saved more than 650 Jewish children from the Holocaust, died at 106.