1. People think you’re legitimately insane for quitting your job and pursuing some hair-brained idea.
2. Risking everything you have to pursue your dream.
3. No one else understands your vision.
4. Still believing in your vision when no one else does
5. Your friends and family tell you you’re just having a quarter life crisis.
6. Everything seems like an opportunity just waiting for you to make it happen.
8. Knowing all too well the meaning behind Reid Hoffman’s quote that an entrepreneur is someone who has to “jump off a cliff and assemble an airplane on the way down.”
9. Writing down ideas that you get in the middle of the night
10. Staying up until ungodly hours of the night…morning? Who even knows anymore…
11. Running solely on insane amounts of caffeine, i.e whatever you can get your hands on…Red Bull, Crunk, Four Loko, raw coffee beans, gasoline…
12. Constantly promoting yourself and your idea to anyone who will listen.
14. Using an absurd amount of social media advertising.
15. Working with a bunch of Generation Y, Millennial Hipsters.
16. Never knowing what’s coming next or what the future might hold in store.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- And how well do you know what happened in the news this week? Take our quiz. ›