1. A cheering duck at the finish line? Perfectly normal.
Not entirely sure what the duck was saying, to be honest. But super enthusiastic.
2. Finisher’s photo with two international celebs? Check.
3. Do they care what you smell like after the marathon? They do not.
4. NOBODY will support you from the sidelines like Woody. BUT, if he hears Andy coming, he’s gotta drop out.
5. Humans can’t hear fairy talk, but trust me: they’re saying YOU LOOK GREAT! GOOD JOB!
6. Blowing through Cinderella’s castle at race pace FTW!
7. Remember to step to the side of the course for those Castle selfies, though.
8. Need a hug from one of the top race officials? Done.
9. This almost never happens. But when it does, there’s an upside: you run faster.
10. BONUS: If Pinocchio says you’re having a great race, you kinda have to believe him.*
*Unless, you know.
11. Solid swag. Even your kids will be impressed.
12. Even your Vinylmation Mickey gets a finisher’s medal!
13. To avoid any awkward moments, remember: Goofy says “Garsh”, NOT PLUTO.
Both are dogs, only one speaks. Still unclear on the backstory here. Both are very nice, however.