1. Mourning your long hair after you make the big cut.
It’s always a shock, no matter how much you love your new haircut.
2. The shock of the first shower.
Where is my hair??
3. When people ask you if you cut your hair because you were going through an existential crisis.
7. The classic “are you a lesbian?”
How is that any of your business?
8. Having to go to the hairdresser every month or ending up looking like Liam and Noel Gallagher.
10. When someone tells you it must be so easy for you to do your hair in the morning.
Sure. I just empty one pot of wax every month just to control my cowlicks.
11. When you look like shit and there is no way to hide your face behind your hair.
Your hungover face is exposed to the world.