1. The “Secular Religion of Bass Dropping”
The original doctrine goes something like “And God gave to man a dominion over the inferior creatures,” so, like, is this dude insinuating that dubstep is better than everything else? I think he is. Also note the location of said ink. Bro.
3. The “Drunk Skrillex”
I imagine this guy was twerking while he got this, because how on earth did Skrillex get so elongated? This also kind of looks like he’s making a duckface and wearing those heinous 7th grade science class goggles.
4. The “Sensible Aoki”
In the world of rock bands, there are symbols. Symbols later in life you could fake meaning into if your love of an artist dies. In Steve Aoki’s world, there is only Aoki. But hey, there’s probably an acronym in there somewhere.
5. The “Only Viral Dubstep Tattoo to Ever Exist”
Remember this girl? The worst part is that this is a nice chest piece, sans the giant emblazoned “Skrillex.”
6. The “Rock ‘N’ Roll Is Dead”
Sex, drugs, and “no dad, Led Zeppelin is for old people.”
7. The “Bass Drop”
Simply stated life mantra. Modern day carpe diem.
8. The “Leave Nothing to the Imagination”
So, uh, what type of music do you think this guy likes?
9. The “Is This Poetry?”
At least no one will remember this reference in a couple years.
10. The “I’m a Real DJ I Promise”
Guys, a turntable arm. On an arm. Meta.
- More debris – believed to be part of the missing Malaysia Airlines plane MH370 – has been found washed up on the Indian Ocean island of Réunion on Sunday.
- A conservation group at Oxford University told BuzzFeed News that media reports of Jericho's death were not true and that the 11-year-old lion was "alive and well".
- A Memphis police officer was shot dead on Saturday night while conducting a routine traffic stop, according to a statement from the Memphis Police Department.