1. Fleetwood Mac, “Dreams”
Reality: Dry thunderstorms are a real thing that exists, you’ve probably experienced it if you’ve ever been outside.
2. Lil Wayne, “A Milli”
Reality: A woman’s menstrual cycle is totes natural and is in no way an STD. Weezy, what were you thinking?
3. Jay-Z, “It’s Hot”
Reality: Love ya, Jay, but last time I checked, the Earth, like all the planets in our solar system, revolve around the sun. Not vice versa.
4. Faith Hill, “This Kiss”
Reality: Centrifugal force pushes an object away from its center, so basically, Faith Hill is finding bliss in being pushed away from her lover? Also that’s not how kissing works.
5. OJ da Juiceman, “I’m Getting Money”
Reality: Thunder is a sound, and lightning is a visual. And it doesn’t have a color.
6. Raekwon, “Pushing Keys”
Reality: There is only one Mediterranean Sea.
7. Bruce Springsteen, “Racing in the Street”
Reality: The car would explode.
8. Kanye West, “Gettin’ It In”
Reality: Here our God has mistaken “astronomy” for “astrology.” It’s cool, I still love ya.
9. Young Buck, “Bang Bang”
Reality: If someone killed you, you would be dead.
10. Madonna, “Impressive Instant”
Reality: When tiny dust particles of asteroids pass around the sun, they burn up in Earth’s atmosphere causing light.
11. Insane Clown Posse, “Miracles”
Reality: Good question.
- A Guatemalan judge ordered former President Otto Perez Molina held in jail overnight while hearings over the corruption scandal that led to his resignation take place. ›
- Prosecutors will seek the death penalty for Dylann Roof, accused of killing nine people in a Charleston church in June. ›
- Kentucky clerk Kim Davis has been taken into federal custody until she orders her staff to issue marriage licenses. ›