1. First things first, Krysten Ritter is adorable.
In a totally undeniable way.
2. Like, effortlessly adorable.
I’ve never wanted to eat and simultaneously dance more in my entire life.
3. The fun kind of adorable!
Ritter is secretly dangerous, like, you might hurt yourself, but you’re going to have a great time doing whatever she suggests.
4. You hate everybody. She hates everybody more.
And is creative in her hatred.
6. Which is why she’s so amazing as Chloe in Don’t Trust the B**** In Apt. 23.
See what I mean?
8. Sort of similar to her role as Patty in She’s Out of My League.
Best insult ever?
9. All that sass is also what makes her, you know, totally hysterical.
Even when she’s not trying to be.
10. And when she’s sincere, she’s sooooo profound!
14. Which makes her a totally awesome & super-fun friend.
Seriously, though, who wouldn’t want to spend all their free time with her?
15. Just look at her hanging out (gambling) with Ashley Greene!
Another cool lady, I’m sure.
16. True to character, she gives excellent sex advice.
Which is actually life advice. Duh.
19. Oh, and did I mention that’s she’s a totally talented musician?
Her band, Ex-Vivian, is totally beautiful, delicate indie folk. Girl can singggg.
20. No one will ever have a more perfect “OMG are you serious?!” face.
Something we can all aspire to.
21. And she’ll drink to high heaven with you.
Who doesn’t dream of getting sloppy with their girl crush?
- France and Russia have agreed to coordinate their airstrikes with the U.S. against ISIS. ›
- Russia's athletic federation has accepted its suspension after a report found evidence of "widespread doping." ›
- Adele's record-breaking album "25" has now sold more than 3 million copies in the U.S. ›