1. First things first: “Stars Are Blind” might be the world’s most perfect song.
HAVE YOU EVER HEARD ANYTHING SO MAGICAL?
2. Seriously. Stars. Are. Blind.
A breezy, reggae-informed beach love song, as sweet and relatable as the sensation herself. There’s nothing complicated here and it’s catchy as hell, making it totally impossible to ignore. The sonic equivalent of a summer fling!
3. And what about “Nothing In This World”?
For some reason, this track isn’t as well known as “Stars Are Blind” (is there no justice in this world?) but is probably the poppier of the two. Written by Dr. Luke — the man responsible for basically every famous pop song ever — this jam is the perfect soundtrack for a sunny road trip with your closest girlfriends. That AND it has been remixed time and time again for the dance floor. The best of both worlds!
4. Oh, and did I mention she’s basically the sexiest pop star of all time?
I mean, come onnnnnnn!
5. And she literally wrote a song with Lil Wayne called “Last Night (I Wanna Bang You).”
It’s kind of amazing? Lil Wayne even signed her to his Cash Money label, so if Weezy approves, you know it’s good.
7. She can be nerdy and edgy when she wants to be.
Which is basically totally necessary for pop stardom. She’s dynamic!
8. And she’s a classic beauty.
All bases covered!
10. She can DJ.
So she feels totally comfortable “performing” music in front of an audience! Even with all that controversy around her getting booed during a set in San Paolo, Hilton had a great time…so to all the haters: You’re WRONG.
12. Her life philosophy is clear and easy to follow.
You know, so her adoring fans can quickly pick up on the lingo.
13. The pop catchphrases are undeniable!
This should be on T-shirts EVERYWHERE.
14. I mean, she’s already a celebrity.
She clearly has the personality for pop stardom.
- About 6,500 refugees have reached Austria. Austria and Germany said on Friday that stranded refugees in Hungary could cross their borders. ›
- Rowan County, Kentucky, issued several marriage licenses, but their validity is being questioned because jailed clerk Kim Davis's name isn't on them. ›
- U.S. Vice President Joe Biden said he isn't sure he has the "emotional energy" to run for president. ›