1. You know what this is.
And it’s not just two weird looking towers. It is so, so much more.
2. This song is more than a google commercial.
Some guy tries to go from Washington State to Los Angeles by searching for directions on Google, but more importantly, he obsessively listens to The National’s “Apartment Story,” which is awesome and very much dad rock.
3. This is your version of Shazaam.
You already like basically every awesome band ever, why would you need an app for that?
4. In fact, most of your favorite artists have been inducted here.
You have what we call “classic” taste.
5. You know music sounds better when played on this.
You can go from super intimate to super rockin’ in a matter of seconds. Who doesn’t love that?
6. You know that this is the best summer song of all time.
The Eagles “Hotel California” might be one of the world’s most perfect songs. Seriously, try to find someone who doesn’t love this.
7. And this is the ultimate sex song.
Back. In. Black.
8. This is where you want to be, like, all the time.
Rock and roll on the open road. What could be better?
9. In fact, music just sounds better when you’re doing this.
Kids in the backseat are optional.
10. You probably own one (or all) of these band shirts.
How else will people know you adore AC/DC if you don’t have the shirt to prove it?
11. You know that the best songs reference whiskey.
Van Halen, The Doors, George Jones, Steely Dan, Thin Lizzy, Wilco, and Willie Nelson all have songs about drinking, and their elixir of choice is always whiskey. This is not coincidence.