2. Have a last name that ends with “ian”
9. You are so obsessed with playing backgammon you’ve considered buying Levon’s portable tavlou strap
12. When your living room looks like the Scarface set or this lady’s house
21. You participated in youth programs from Homenetmen, AGBU, AYF or ACYO
25. You own a Taline CD or DVD for your child
29. You have taken your car to be fixed by the “Shift It” Guy
33. When your gesture for saying “no” is a clicking sound you make with your mouth
41. You’ve taken a picture with Harout Pamboukjian, the Armenian equivalent to Elvis
- U.S. presidential candidates are making their final pitches before the New Hampshire Primary, the second voting contest of the nominating season 🇺🇸
- The Pentagon has confirmed that North Korea successfully launched a satellite into orbit on Sunday night.
- President Obama asked Congress for $1.8 billion to fight the spread of the Zika virus across the Americas.