1. So you find a desirable stock worthy of investment.
2. You pick the one that you think will outperform for a long time.
3. You buy shares of that stock or options and take a long position.
4. This is a long term investment based on the belief that the stock will go up in value over time.
In The News Today
- More than a dozen people were killed after severe storms and flooding swept through the French Riviera on Saturday evening. ›
- Pope Francis has opened a three-week synod where bishops will discuss family issues. This comes a day after the Vatican fired a high-ranking priest who came out as gay. ›
- President Obama says the U.S. has launched a full investigation into the airstrikes that killed 19 people at a hospital in Afghanistan on Saturday. ›