1. So you find a desirable stock worthy of investment.
2. You pick the one that you think will outperform for a long time.
3. You buy shares of that stock or options and take a long position.
4. This is a long term investment based on the belief that the stock will go up in value over time.
Mariah Summers is a business reporter for BuzzFeed News and is based in New York. Summers reports on hospitality, travel and real estate.
Contact Mariah Summers at firstname.lastname@example.org
Here Are The Top Stories
- Two bomb attacks in the central Nigerian city of Jos have killed at least 44 people.