1. So you find a desirable stock worthy of investment.
2. You pick the one that you think will outperform for a long time.
3. You buy shares of that stock or options and take a long position.
4. This is a long term investment based on the belief that the stock will go up in value over time.
Here Are The Top Stories
- President Obama unveiled a climate change plan on Monday that calls for federal limits on the amount of carbon power plants can produce.
- Puerto Rico has failed to make a $58 million debt payment, and credit rating agency Moody's says the U.S. territory is in default.
- The man accused of fatally shooting a Memphis, Tennessee, police officer on Saturday has turned himself in.