1. You know there’s no point in making dinner plans because they’ve already ordered Seamless to their desk.
But on the flip side, you both have perfected the art of getting a full meal for less than $24.99.
3. You can’t send him or her BuzzFeed articles because it’s blocked at the office.
5. Dinner conversations are usually about markets.
Blah blah blah blah GOLD blah blah blah blah. Cool story, bro.
9. You know the hours could be worse (if you were dating a lawyer).
12. You’ve sat through Too Big To Fail more times than you would have liked.
It’s a good movie. But not multiple viewings good.
18. There are 20 Wall Street Journals piled up at your front door at the end of every month.
- BuzzFeed News has identified a second member of the ISIS execution cell led by "Jihadi John."