2. Your other (non-slacker) friends are just as busy as you and you guys always complain together.
3. Group projects are basically impossible.
When am I available to meet? Let’s see… I have about 30 minutes free about two weeks from now!
4. You no longer remember how it feels to not be tired.
5. If you don’t bring food with you, you don’t get to eat.
6. You are constantly questioning why you signed up for something.
I’m working until midnight tonight and again at five in the morning?! What have I done?
7. You are completely stumped when people ask you what you do in your free time.
My what time?