1. Doc Rivers (with daughter Callie)
If you’re a Celtics fan, be honest: When was the last time you saw Doc this happy while he’s been on the sideline in Boston?
2. UNC Student Section
I feel most sorry for the skinny guy near the bottom left with the “Beat Duke” t-shirt. It’s as if someone told him Harrison Barnes was transferring and Roy Williams was retiring.
3. Coach K and His Assistants
The happy, splay-legged jumping man on the far left is Mike Krzyzewski’s son-in-law, Chris Spatola, who also serves as Duke’s Director of Basketball Operations. He’s getting great height for a white guy! Coach K should start using him for jump ball drills in practice. Not for anything practical, but the hilarity of it would go a long way toward keeping the team loose.
This post was created by a user and has not been vetted or endorsed by BuzzFeed's editorial staff. BuzzFeed Community is a place where anyone can post awesome lists and creations. Learn more or post your buzz!
- More debris – believed to be part of the missing aircraft MH370 – has been found washed up on the Indian Ocean island of Réunion on Sunday.
- Cilla Black, the legendary English singer and TV star, has died at her home in Spain, according to local police. She was 72-years-old.
- A conservation group at Oxford University told BuzzFeed News that media reports of Jericho's death were not true and that the 11-year-old lion was "alive and well".