1. When you tell someone how long you have to go without food or drink and they’re like:
2. And then you have to answer the usual questions like, “no, not even water.”
6. When you accidentally curse.
And consequentially forget how to curse after Ramadan is over.
8. Restraining yourself from movies and music.
11. Your bathroom after you’ve made Wuḍū.
Or is that just me?
15. Setting the table for Iftaar and staring at all the food.
“You will soon be mine.”
16. Trying not to drool and failing.
17. Those last few minutes before Iftaar seem to be an eternity.
20. But then you stop the charade of having good table manners and…
23. But then once you’re done eating, you feel like:
24. When you go into the mosque and all you can smell is attar:
25. Trying to finding your shoes at the mosque looks something like this:
26. And you’re like:
27. During salat, you can’t help but think “BOTTOMS UP!”
or again maybe that’s just me