1. Game ingredients:
1 set of Cards Against Humanity cards. (*There is a free PDF online)
4+ people and an appropriate number of glasses
Copious amounts of alcohol
2. Game Method:
Additional rules for awesome:
1. LOSER: The last player to attempt to put down a card is the loser and must DRINK
2. WINNER: The player chosed by the card Czar as the winner has 1 of 3 options:
a. Save the winning card to use against having to DRINK
b. Make another person DRINK
c. Choose to drink a SHOT themselves, AND choose a DRINKING MATE
for the rest of the game as a reward for enthusiasm.
(**if you are clever, after a while you can make everyone drink)
3. EVERYONE: those who aren’t Czar, winner or loser must add to the DIRTY PINT.
4. RONDON CARDRISSIAN: each round a random white card is drawn for the imaginary player Rondon cardrissian. If he wins the round, everyone must DRINK.
5. REBOOTING THE UNIVERSE: at any point a player can drink a SHOT to swop out as many cards as they choose for new ones.
6. NEVER HAS THE CZAR EVER: If the card czar does not understand a card, they must confess their ignorance, and accept the humiliation of the dirty pint.
7.HAPPY ENDING: The Haiku card, when this card is drawn the game is over, everyone speaks a haiku (5-7-5) and downs their drink.
** Consider plays A – F. If player A chooses player B to be their drinking mate, they both drink whenever the other does. Now consider player F has to pick a drinking mate, they could choose plays C, D or E, and the 2 of them would drink BUT if player F chose either player A or B then 3 of