1. In the beginning, things will go just swimmingly.
2. Your life, and your Instagram, will have never looked better.
And you’ll have a ton of options for those wintertime #TBTs.
3. You’ll travel somewhere new and will be all YAAAS! about the whole situation.
4. Staying in shape will be easy because the weather will actually be gorgeous.
May you be blessed with the sun at your back and a Beyonce song on your iPod.
5. The chance of you spending some very tranquil time near a body of water is high.
6. You’ll get back in touch with some friends who you haven’t seen in forever.
7. And everyone will be very interested in all the amazing things you’ve been doing.
8. Your job will slowly start to destroy you.
“You’ve got a price sticker on your forehead.”
10. Then your friends will force you to go bathing suit shopping, and you’ll have a total meltdown…
12. You’ll turn to emotional YouTube videos to give yourself some hope.
13. But, since everyone feels the same way you do, it will be easy to vent.
14. And then, when there are just a couple more weeks left, you’ll get back into the swing of things.
15. You’ll go on that road trip you’ve always wanted to take.
16. You’ll learn something new.
17. People will begin to look beautiful again.
19. Or, hey, maybe this will happen.
Which is completely fine, because ice cream is officially in season.
20. You’ll discover something pretty significant about life that you never knew before.
21. And once it’s over, you’ll realize it was maybe the best summer of your entire life.
- President Obama on Monday declared a major disaster in South Carolina, where floods have killed at least 12 people and left tens of thousands stranded. ›
- California has become the fifth U.S. state to legalize physician-assisted suicide for terminally ill patients. ›
- Russia is reportedly preparing to send ground troops to aid Syria's campaign against rebel forces. ›