1. Chad really loves killer whales.
8. He loves them so much, he’s going to Canada to see them.
10. He even loves them more than women.
12. Well, maybe.
13. Sometimes he buys random things to show off his love.
19. He’s very knowledgeable about orcas…
23. …but he still needs the occasional Q&A with PETA to learn more.
24. Chad likes to go to Sea World to watch the whales…
25. …but sometimes he gets a little too touchy-feely with them.
27. But it’s OK, because someday he will have his very own pet whale.
Here Are Today's Top Stories
- [Florida is bracing for tropical storm Erika, which is expected to hit the state on Monday after tearing through Caribbean islands. At least 20 people have been killed. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/stephaniemcneal/at-least-5-people-are-missing-after-tropical-storm-erika-thr)
- And on the same day 10 years later, former U.S. President George W. Bush toured New Orleans on the anniversary of Hurricane Katrina. ›
- Owen Labrie was found not guilty of felony sexual assault charges stemming from a 15-year-old former student's accusations that he raped her at St. Paul's School. ›