You’ve been thinking about working out for YEARS and thanks to Insanity you finally get a plan down!
1. You rush to tell your friends about this grand plan.
2. And your friends are like whaaa??
You can totally tell they’re trying hard not to laugh at you but you think, “I’ll show them!”
3. You pop the DVD in and Shaun T asks,
4. And your reaction is a resounding fist pump.
5. All the while daydreaming that at the end of Insanity you’ll be able to do this.
6. You start the warm-up and within two minutes of the first exercise you realize:
7. Now you’re thinking:
And this is just the freakin’ warm-up.
8. Panting and sweating you make it through to the stretches. I mean that’s not so bad right?
9. You can’t stop now though, not when you told the whole world about it. You just have to persevere…
…and let Shaun T motivate you.
At least no one is around to see your humiliation.
10. By the end of the workout all you feel is this:
11. The thought of tomorrow’s workout is so traumatizing that you can’t stop shaking.
12. When you wake up the next morning:
13. You want to scream from the pain of getting out of bed.
14. But you do it anyway.
15. And within two weeks you’ve got a rhythm going.
It’s still hard but at least you can sort of do all the moves without tripping or falling. And instead of screeching from pain, it’s a more mellow grunting.
16. You start to speak Insanity.
And you’re thinking “JOSH! You’re such a fuckup.”
17. You’ve been at it for five weeks now and you consider yourself an Insanity pro.
18. Which makes you the authority on introducing all your non-exercising friends to it.
19. You work so hard to sell them on Insanity.
20. That their reaction turns from this:
21. To this:
22. And you welcome them to your Insanity-fueled cult.
23. You manage to get so many people to do Insanity that it dawns on you that you have enough people to help you take over the world.
24. That makes you do this:
You’ve been practicing for so long in the hopes that it would some day come in handy.
THANKS, SHAUN T!
- 26 people, thought to be refugees and migrants, were discovered in the back of a truck in Austria. ›
- Oliver Sacks, the famed neurologist and author, died Sunday from cancer. He was 82. ›