13. “My Universe” — Raj Koothrappali & Bernadette
Since this happens to be Raj’s daydream, it’s Indian themed. Featuring some kick ass Bollywood dancing and lyrics that compare love to wild elephants, monsoons and deserts, this musical number from the Big Bang Theory comes in at number 13.
12. “Sandcastles In The Sand” — Robin Scherbatsky
Robin’s comeback from her big musical debut, this love ballad features her heartache after a summer (two-week) romance goes bust. This number from How I Met Your Mother comes in at number 12 because, as Barney Stintson says, “You know, if you re-edit there’s a tampon commercial in here somewhere.” Keep an eye out for celeb appearances.
11. “Christmas Infiltration” — Troy & Abed
Troy (Donald Glover) and Abed (Danny Pudi) do this awesome, bad-ass rap with lyrics like, “Rockin’ warm sweaters, Hangin’ big ass lights…” for Community’s Christmas special. You wouldn’t expect any less from Childish Gambino, making it number 11.
10. “Everything Comes Down to Poo” — Scrubs Cast
This little ditty had to be featured on the list. It’s catchy, includes Zach Braff and Donald Faison, and it talks about poo! Now every time you need to go, you have a song that goes with it. The Poo Song from Scrubs makes it to number ten.
9. “Dream Of The Nineties” — Jason & Ensemble
Have a couch party in your living room with “Dream Of The Nineties.” This song happens to be the opening scene of the very weird and extremely entertaining show Portlandia and clocks in at number nine.
8. “Spring in Springfield” — Simpsons Cast & Ensemble
Because it’s spring time and almost everyone loves The Simpsons and this song encompasses everything Simpsons and everything Springfield. Who doesn’t like a good ‘toon musical number? Am I right? This catchy number is eighth on the list.
7. “You Just Got Slapped” — Marshall Eriksen feat. Barney Stinson
You should always sing this number…runs, harmonies, and emotions, et al. Jason Segel’s musical chops and mad lyrics make this quite an entertaining piece. It’s hard to keep yourself from going, “Oooh oh” with Barney. This short song from HIMYM makes it all the way to number seven while bringing laughter and applause!
6. “Smelly Cat” — Phoebe & Friends
One of Phoebe’s best songs on Friends (let’s not forget “Sticky Shoes” and “Crazy Underwear”), “Smelly Cat” made us feel for cats everywhere. It managed to crawl into our hearts and minds, and on to this list at number six.
5. “Baby Boomer Santa” — Troy & Abed
We all know Troy and Abed are extremely musically gifted. However, of all the songs and musical ditties they’ve done on Community, including the short “La Biblioteca,” this one takes the cake, making this an easy number five.
4. “Let’s Go To The Mall” — Robin Scherbatsky
Robin Sparkles sparkles in this awesome dance track. Featuring malls, robots, and bedazzled jean jackets, HIMYM’s second best musical performance makes it to number four.
3. “Santa Barbara Skies” — Shawn & Gus
I’m partial to Psych. How can you not be? It’s funny, snarky, and it also made a two-hour musical episode that opened with this song. Dulé Hill and James Roday’s Broadway experience is apparent in their singing and dancing, bringing this to number three.
2. “Nothing Suits Me Like A Suit” — Barney Stinson
You’ve got to love all things NPH! And you’ve got to love this awesome, addictive and beautifully choreographed number. NPH sings, dances, pirouettes, and just exudes awesomeness all the way to number two!
1. “Guy Love” — J.D. & Turk
It’s “Guy Love” between two guys and those two guys happen to be Zach and Donald of Scrubs fame. They are the creators of the best bromance that TV ever saw, making it a shoo-in for the TOP spot!
- Owen Labrie was found not guilty of sexual assault charges stemming from a 15-year-old former student's accusations that he raped her at St. Paul's School. ›
- Former U.S. President George W. Bush delivered a speech honoring New Orleans' teachers during a visit marking the anniversary of Hurricane Katrina. ›
- Police confirmed 71 people, likely refugees who fled Syria, were found dead in a truck abandoned in Austria. ›