1. Your butt will be way too close to the person’s face behind you.
3. That you’ll look too excited to get started.
Let’s burn it up!!!
4. That you’ll fart and disgust everyone around you.
5. People might think you’re there for the wrong reasons.
9. Your workout pants will be see-through when you bend over.
11. Your top will fall down, and you’ll wind up flashing the whole class during a shoulder stand.
12. That your weight will slip out of your control and nail your neighbor.
13. You’ll cramp up in the middle of a leg isolation.
14. That you’ll look like a total creep doing leg lifts.
Especially if you make eye contact with anyone in the room.
15. Or even worse… having a coregasm in class.
16. That you won’t look like the fitspo pictures all over Pinterest after one workout.
17. That you might actually snap in half while doing a backbend.
18. You’ll never be able to swim fast enough.
Ahhhhh. Just keep swimming… just keep swimming….
19. That you’ll paralyze the person next to you with your bad breath .
In through the nose, and a strong exhale out the mouth… only if you take a breath mint with each water break.
20. That the instructor will judge your sweatiness while they’re adjusting you.
Ew, ew, ew, please don’t touch my feet.
21. That this could be the one swan dive that will break your nose.
22. That you won’t be able to carry your weight in a partner exercise.
- U.S. President Barack Obama said the United Nations climate summit in Paris could be a "turning point" in saving the planet 🌍 ›
- Planned Parenthood officials said they believed Friday's shooting at a Colorado Springs clinic was motivated by opposition to abortion. ›
- And Kobe Bryant wrote a poem announcing that he's retiring from professional basketball at the end of this season 🏀🎭 ›