1. Your butt will be way too close to the person’s face behind you.
4. That you’ll fart and disgust everyone around you.
5. People might think you’re there for the wrong reasons.
9. Your workout pants will be see-through when you bend over.
11. Your top will fall down, and you’ll wind up flashing the whole class during a shoulder stand.
12. That your weight will slip out of your control and nail your neighbor.
14. That you’ll look like a total creep doing leg lifts.
Especially if you make eye contact with anyone in the room.
15. Or even worse… having a coregasm in class.
16. That you won’t look like the fitspo pictures all over Pinterest after one workout.
18. You’ll never be able to swim fast enough.
Ahhhhh. Just keep swimming… just keep swimming….
19. That you’ll paralyze the person next to you with your bad breath .
In through the nose, and a strong exhale out the mouth… only if you take a breath mint with each water break.
20. That the instructor will judge your sweatiness while they’re adjusting you.
Ew, ew, ew, please don’t touch my feet.
22. That you won’t be able to carry your weight in a partner exercise.
- A University of Cincinnati officer has been charged with murder for shooting Samuel Dubose, an unarmed black man.
- Regulators are looking into allegations of "deceptive or unfair" marketing practices at the University of Phoenix.
- Mullah Omar, the Taliban's reclusive leader, died more than two years ago, Afghan officials say. The Taliban hasn't commented.