2. Your greetings and salutations are cheesier than a Hallmark card.
And you’ve probably used them when answering your phone or while talking to your friends. Damn you, habits!
5. A swarm of customers always seem to enter the store right as you were stepping out for a break.
12. You’ve been filled with hope when a customer asks you to hold their items.
14. You both hated that one Top 40 song, share the late shift, and are equally inappropriate…
15. You’ve had to use every bit of energy to not harm your bossy coworker.
16. Your relationship with the company’s tech support is thriving.
Your computer system was sent from hell to make your life much harder.
17. You’ve had some twisted daydreams about what you would do to certain customers.
19. How you feel when you greet someone and they respond with, “I’m just looking.”
20. You end up having to do way more work than is in your job description.
25. Flood of customers, phone’s ringing, and only two people on the floor…
32. You’re sick of being asked why you’re still working in retail.
33. You’ve agreed to cover someone’s shift only to wish you’d never been born.
35. There are some customer messes that can’t be cleaned.
And they will forever be burned into your night terrors.
36. You’re not above breaking your phone in order to avoid being called into work on your day off.
38. Trying to text without your boss seeing you.
39. You know the customer is most certainly not always right.
43. You hold a grudge when a customer minimizes your average transaction.
- 26 people, thought to be refugees and migrants, were discovered in the back of a truck in Austria. ›
- Thai police arrested a man alleged to have explosives in his possession, almost two weeks after a deadly bomb blast in Bangkok killed 20 people. ›
- Kyle Jean-Baptiste, the first black man to play Jean Valjean on Broadway in "Les Misérables," died Friday. He was 21. ›