1. Fall Detox Salad
In need of a detox? This colorful salad, courtesy of Oh She Glows, will do just the trick. Find the recipe here.
2. Warm butternut squash and chickpea salad
Squash is the king of fall vegetables. This hearty salad, posted by Smitten Kitchen, is filling, nutritious, and pretty. Find the recipe here.
3. Poached pear and blue cheese salad
This simple salad, posted by Chow, is perfect for cool, crisp nights. Find the recipe here.
4. Puy lentil and split green pea salad with balsamic bacon, egg, and pumpkin seeds
This salad from What Katie Ate will certainly please anyone with a love for bacon. Find the recipe here.
5. Greens, sprouts, and sweet potato salad
A salad with sweet potato fries. With Style & Grace really nailed it. Find the recipe here.
6. Thai beef salad
Craving a little meat to accompany those greens? This salad from Not Without Salt will impress even the most devout carnivores. Find the recipe here.
7. Autumn salmon salad with honey-apple cider vinaigrette
Iowa Girl Eats dishes out a light, heart-healthy salad filled with autumnal produce. Find the recipe here.
8. Tortellini salad with figs, walnuts, prosciutto, and greens
The Kitchn brings pasta salads to a whole new level with this tortellini salad. The mixture of sweet and savory make this a must-try. Find the recipe here.
9. Fall cornbread panzanella salad with maple-mustard vinaigrette
Oh hi, cornbread. Naturally Ella puts comfort in a leafy bowl of goodness. Find the recipe here.
10. Mixed chicories with persimmons salad
Of course Martha Stewart has a few fall salad concoctions up her sleeve. Like usual, she doesn’t disappoint. Find the recipe for this fruit, nut, and greens salad here.
11. Falafel salad
Falafels are a great way to add some protein to your diet, and Flourishing Foodie has a step-by-step guide to baking your own. Find the recipe here.
12. Quinoa with roasted squash, dried cranberries, and pepitas salad
Toasted pumpkin seeds are just another reason to start carving pumpkins. These delectable seeds give this salad from Edible Sound Bites a crunchy kick. Find the recipe here.
13. Cinnamon-roasted sweet potato and apple salad with caramel vinaigrette chicken
This salad from Sweet Treats and More will trick your taste-buds into believing it’s a dessert. Cinnamon, caramelized chicken, and balsamic? This salad will even make vegetarians salivate. Find the recipe here.
- Police in Athens used pepper spray on protesters two days ahead of Greece's major bailout vote.
- A medical helicopter has crashed in Colorado. Three people were injured, according to reports.