1. This is Wellington Campos, a marketing manager based in Brazil.
2. He is the 22nd most followed person on Instagram and the most followed non-celebrity, non-brand account.
With 5,355,649 followers, he falls in between the main One Direction account and Demi Lovato.
3. So why is he so Instagram famous? For taking funny photos of Toy Story’s Woody, obviously.
4. Like Woody at an important meeting.
5. Or stuck in a cupcake.
6. Taking a selfie with Buzz.
7. Having a GIRLS moment.
8. Hanging out with some Minions.
9. And on vacation with Jessie.
10. But how did he get so many followers?
11. Not sure. A quick search showed that as of eight months ago, 70% of his over 1 million Twitter followers were likely fake. But it’s unclear how many of his Instagram followers are legitimate accounts.
12. Which means there could be hope for all of us to take the crown! Happy Instagramming!
- Robert L. Dear was identified as the suspected gunman in a fatal shooting at a Planned Parenthood in Colorado Springs. ›
- World leaders will meet in Paris starting Monday to discuss a potential global climate change agreement. Here's what you need to know. ›
- Speaking of climate change, can you pass this basic quiz about it? ›