1. This is Wellington Campos, a marketing manager based in Brazil.
2. He is the 22nd most followed person on Instagram and the most followed non-celebrity, non-brand account.
With 5,355,649 followers, he falls in between the main One Direction account and Demi Lovato.
3. So why is he so Instagram famous? For taking funny photos of Toy Story’s Woody, obviously.
4. Like Woody at an important meeting.
5. Or stuck in a cupcake.
6. Taking a selfie with Buzz.
7. Having a GIRLS moment.
8. Hanging out with some Minions.
9. And on vacation with Jessie.
10. But how did he get so many followers?
11. Not sure. A quick search showed that as of eight months ago, 70% of his over 1 million Twitter followers were likely fake. But it’s unclear how many of his Instagram followers are legitimate accounts.
12. Which means there could be hope for all of us to take the crown! Happy Instagramming!
- [Dominica Prime Minister Roosevelt Skerrit said that Tropical Storm Erika killed 20 people there, and set the island back 20 years from the damage. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/stephaniemcneal/at-least-5-people-are-missing-after-tropical-storm-erika-thr)
- [Police are investigating the death of Jamycheal Mitchell, 24, who was arrested months ago in Virginia for allegedly stealing about $5 worth of groceries. He was found dead in his jail cell last week. ›] (http://www.buzzfeed.com/jimdalrympleii/black-man-held-for-months-for-stealing-5-worth-of-snacks-fou)
- Owen Labrie was found not guilty of felony sexual assault charges stemming from a 15-year-old former student's accusations that he raped her at St. Paul's School. ›