1. Phlegm based in The UK
Originally from Sheffield, England, Phlegm specializes in black and white illustrations.
2. Vermibus based in Berlin, Germany
Vermibus collects advertising posters from the streets and uses them as the base material for work he makes in his studio, creating a unique work of art.
3. Zachas based in Lithuania
Lithuanian artist Ernest Zacharevic just finished a month in Singapore where he created the above “Riot Minions” mural.
4. Swoon based in NYC
Swoon pastes work depicting people she loves, friends and family, on walls all over the world.
5. Escif based in Valencia, Spain
Escif makes street art because the street is, “an untidy, seemingly chaotic and always hectic place: a fringe standpoint, with its adolescents, immigrants, lovers, travellers, artists and other outsiders. A place where all of us are other people, where no-one is a god or a slave, where the water boils unheated and the weeds grow brazenly.”
7. Dabs & Myla based in Los Angeles
Originally from Australia, Dabs & Myla are a couple that have been living and painting together for years, creating some pretty amazing results.
8. Jaz based in Argentina
Jaz has been creating street art since the mid 1990’s and you can see why he’s been so successful.
9. Roa based in Belgium
Born in Belguim, ROA specializes in painting large wild animals and birds in black and white.
10. Miso based in Melbourne
Miso has been a street artist for over 5 years, combining paint and wheatpaste to create one of a kind works.
11. Nosego based in Philadelphia
One of the most beloved street artists in a city that prides itself on murals, Nosego creates whimsical art all over Philly.
12. Agostino based in Rome, Italy
Agostino Iacurci paints larger-than-life geometric forms all over the world, they’re pretty amazing.
13. Aakash Nihalani based in New York
Using rectangles and squares, Aakash creates unique geometric works of art all over New York.
14. Andreco based in Bologna
Andreco is both an artist and scientist. As an environmental engineer, he focuses on the relationship between humans and nature.
15. Liquen based in Mexico
Liquen’s work is heavily influenced by the comics he read as a child and the graffiti he saw around him while growing up in Spain.
16. Blu based in Argentina
Blu has been creating street art since 1999 and like Banksy, has hid his real identity all this time because his work speaks for itself.
18. Know Hope based in Tel Aviv
Know Hope likes to observe various forms of “intermediate states, while focusing on ‘things that stand between’- borders, fences, flags and walls.” He creates beautiful and complex wheatpaste and painted works around Israel.
- A conservation group in Zimbabwe reported that Jericho, the brother of beloved lion Cecil, was shot and killed by a hunter. But some scientists monitoring the pride believe he is OK.
- Joe Biden has begun to "actively explore a possible presidential campaign," the New York Times reports.
- The trooper who pulled over Sandra Bland was disciplined for "unprofessional conduct" in the fall of 2014, records show.