1. While everyone is getting excited about Thanksgiving, you’re freaking out because CHRISTMAS IS COMING. CHRISTMAS IS COMING.
Enough of this Thanksgiving crap.
4. You think the day Starbucks’ red cups come out is a holiday in itself.
7. You keep a Christmas playlist up year-round in anticipation.
8. And you sing Christmas songs post-Halloween.
9. You download a slew of holiday apps.
10. You instantly become BFFZ with anyone who shares your spirit.
11. You will happily wake up early on Sunday to maximize your activity time.
12. Peppermint bark is a staple of your diet in December.
14. This is your biggest anxiety.
15. You actually liked to wear Christmas sweaters as a kid, so now you buy trendy ones.
18. You start shopping for your Christmas gifts long before Black Friday.
Because Black Friday is for n00bs.
19. You DIY your own Christmas ornaments
Grab the tutorial and more Christmas decoration tips here.
20. And have developed a foolproof plan for organizing them on your tree.
22. You make everyone get in the spirit, even if they aren’t interested.
- Undocumented immigrants living in Britain will face abrupt eviction from rental properties under new laws designed to reduce the UK's appeal as a migrant destination.
- President Barack Obama will unveil on Monday a plan that is considered to be "the strongest action ever taken" in the U.S. to combat climate change.
- Cilla Black, the legendary English singer and TV star, has died at her home in Spain, according to local police. She was 72 years old.